Research Associate / Lab Technician
20/20 GeneSystems, Inc. is currently seeking a Research Associate/Lab Technician with experience in Immunology, Molecular Biology and/or Biochemistry and reagent preparation. This individual will report to the Assay Development Manager and perform molecular and biological testing techniques used for the research and development of diagnostic assays, including ELISA, Luminex-based assays, Immunohistochemistry, and Layered Immunochistochemistry.
Email your resume and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for technicians who have extensive lab experiences in biotech fields.
Preferred candidates would have/ do:
- BS/BA degree in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology and etc.
- 3~5 years of experiences in immunoassays such as immunohistochemistry, ELISA,
- enthusiasm willing to learn new technologies
- Good record keeping
- follows all safety guidelines for specimen handling as well as sharps & hazardous chemicals.
- Troubleshooting abilities
- 3~5 years of biotech industry experience a plus
Successful incumbent will
- Perform experiments according to protocols and supervisor’s direction.
- Routinely performs common immunohistochemistry, L-IHC (assay developed in-house) and plate assay
- Keep general lab maintenance including inventory of antibodies and common lab supplies.